TechRecruit Ninja is a database portal designed to solve a common recruitment problem – to store and update candidate information in a simple, intuitive platform.
There have been incidents where recruiters have misplaced or accidentally deleted data files, irrevocably losing all of their hard work they’ve put into compiling that list.
Well, it’s for this precise reason that I created TRN – to aid recruitment companies and agencies in providing a system in which they can use to store and update candidate information.
- Store general candidate information
- Candidate’s Biggest Achievement, Past Team, Interests
- Store candidate notes – Keeping updates on their progress of their job application search
- Uploading and storing attachments – For resumes and CVs
- Inactivate users – who are no longer looking for opportunities
- Intuitive Design
Features Coming Soon:
- User Analytics Dashboard – Keep track of how well your team is doing in recruiting candidates
- Search 2.0 – With better searching capabilities
- Admin Panel / User Management – To create, delete, update users who use TechRecruit Ninja
- Setup Script – 1 Click Install To Setup The Entire Software
DocumentationThis documentation will serve all technical purpose of setting up TechRecruit Ninja on your platforms.
SupportFor any inquiries or support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or drop us a message on Facebook Messenger.
orginal product link