Check out the Video Preview on Vimeo.
Sherpa updated to v1.2 (July 20th)
- Sherpa toggles now remember their state after page load so if you close them they stay closed.
- Mega Menu and Drop Menu now use the hoverintent plugin for better usability.
Here’s a new video of Sherpa being used on an iPad.
As the name suggests, Sherpa is a total solution for all your navigation requirements.
Sherpa brings together the three main navigation elements of every interface – Navbar, Sidebar and Sticky Footer.
Each one consists of a selection of different menu types including: Slide Menu, Mega Menu, Accordion Menu and Drop Menu. You can pick, choose and mix these to make a really unique navigation.
All three navigation elements can also be minimized or hidden to give your content even more space to be seen.The content will automatically grow to fill the space.
It has 10 different colour skins, 12 beautiful background images, uses CSS3 effects and comes with 500+ icons to make it one of the best looking navigations on Codecanyon. Check out the screenshots and preview.
Instead of trying to bring together lots of different navs from many different sources, choose Sherpa | Complete Navigation System and save yourself time on integrating into your system.
- A Complete Solution
- Horizontal Navigation Bar
- Side Navigation Bar
- Sticky Footer Bar
- Slide Menu
- Accordion Menu
- Mega Menu
- Drop Menu
- 10 colour skins
- 12 background images
- 500+ icons
- CSS3 gradients, round corners and shadows
- Smooth animated toggles to hide or minimize navigation
- Cleanly coded using best practices
- Built using established menu building techniques
- Works as pure CSS nav also (everything works except animated toggling)
- Degrades excellently without jQuery
Let the Sherpa guide your users to usability bliss!
Sherpa Update 1.1 (7th July 2011)
- Fixed some CSS bugs
- Fixed footer positioning in IE7
orginal product link