Simple jQuery Plugin to show your stores on Google Maps.
- load your data from a json file.
- list and a detail site, fully customizable with jQuery template.
- ability to set custom icon or for categories
- ability to detect users location or by type his location
- ability to use markercluster
- customizable filter navigation
- get a google maps panorama view for detail site
- ability to use a route planner
- simple search filter for list
- customizable google map style
Installation Problems?If you have problems to get it work, please send a message and don’t spam the comments, just because not all files have been included!
IMPORTANT!If you’re using Geolocation, you need HTTPS
- add: now available to use json object and a link
- fix: when using layout left side, the direction panel should now switch position correctly
- improved: responsive click on marker now scrolls down to list, before you had to call it yourself in the listUpdate function
- add: kml support for one or more files
- fix: small bugfixes
- fix: listUpdate called twice while zoom
- add: listOptions sortByDistance: (true or false) and distanceType: (‘km’ or ‘miles’), from center of map
- add: defaultLocation, you can set default lat lng which works with default mapOptions: zoom
- remove: panBy, it’s no longer needed since you can set default location as center
- add: panBy function, change map center by px
- add: height setting, if null, map would be full height
- add: notification if geoLocation is used without HTTPS
- small bugfix
- add: categories filter by multiple not only by one
- change: autocomplete search, can search now for international addresses not only for limited countries
- add: error message popup
orginal product link