Description:The client-side plugin provides advanced form validation. It’s based on jQuery and allows a developer to add quick verification of website forms (i.e. check if fields are filled, passwords match, values correspond to the specified format) in a couple of steps.
You just need to include the plugin in your page, set classes which will define input validation rules and add script call.
- easy installation
- easy to use
- a lot of adjustment options
- a lot of validation rules
- a friendly manual
What’s new (v.1.0.1):
- files validation
- simple server-side validation (an example of php handler included)
What’s new (v.1.0.2):
- an antibot validation rule (which asks the user to sum up two numbers)
- a preloader for ajax validation
- a preloader on/off setting
- a regexps setting
- ok/error icon types of notification
- a few bug fixes
- a few manual improvements
What’s new (v.1.0.3):
- notification position style setting (absolute and relative)
- a few minor bug fixes
Updates will follow. Any suggestions and ideas would be welcomed.
orginal product link