This plugin allows you to easily and dynamically load MySQL data (plain selects, joined selects, filtered, etc) into your Bootstrap 4 tables and forms.
Among the main features you get to:
- Edit records with advanced forms
- Special fields to validate emails, urls, required inputs, checkboxes, dates, wysiwyg, numbers, money, etc.
- Delete records within a click
- Add new records
This plugin comes with a form handler that allows you to add and edit records, with the proper validation options. It’s a very complete and ready-to-use solution!
- Be sure to have short_open_tag=On in your php.ini
- Be sure to have a proper error configuration in your php.ini. Recommended setting: error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_DEPRECATED & ~E_STRICT & ~E_NOTICE & ~E_WARNING
- This plugin has been successfully tested on PHP 5.5, PHP 5.6, PHP 7.0, PHP 7.1 and PHP 7.2. If you are using PHP 7.3 or higher, please wait until we make the proper tests before acquiring the script.
orginal product link