What is Sorcerer?
Sorcerer is a jQuery UI widget that enhances HTML tables with features that provide interactivity and a better user experience.
It adds interactive features such as Collapsible, Movable & Resizable columns, managerial features like Filtering, Sorting & Pagination and even state maintenance through History & Viewstate.
The plugin is Highly customizable, compatible with most major browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE8+), and due to the plentiful features and the Public API, Sorcerer can be very versatile (although it’s focus are data-centric HTML tables, it can be used to great effect for custom interfaces or use cases).
Sorcerer is top of the line in providing user friendly, interactive tables.
- Easy layout manipulation (Collapsable, Movable & Resizable columns)
- Useful data management (Filterable & Sortable columns on a Paginated table)
- Personalized state maintenance (undo/redo/default functionality a.k.a. History, along with saveable/loadable Viewstates)
- Provides the best personalized experience when browsing and managing data tables
- Easy installation
- Plenty of options (general and behavior-specific ones)
- Customizable UI (markup and contents)
- Easily themeable
- Lightweight table management suite
- Extended Demos in the source package
- Detailed documentation in the source package
- Free updates (download future updates for free here)
- Multiple instances on one page
- Public API to enable custom UI’s or procedural calls
Sorcerer works in all modern browsers and older browsers aswell, including IE7 (with one simple limitation on the column’s context menu that showcases enabled behaviors)
Dependencies & Requirements
- jQuery 1.8.1+
- jQuery UI 1.9.x+
Amazing font icons used: Font Awesome by Dave Gandy – http://fontawesome.io
Official release version
* Bugfix: Resolved a rare issue where an applied column sorting order would be incorrectly flagged as a filter keyword upon re-loading of a saved viewstate.
* Bugfix: Fixed an issue where a previously collapsed column would display an incorrect height when expanded.
orginal product link