A ajax contact form inside a google maps marker info window. Works for one or multiple locations. A different email address for every location can be configured. If only on location is on the map, the info window with the contact form opens when the map is loaded.
- Php class + Ajax backend in Php.
- Fancy JQuery offline validation.
- Easy to use, just include the php file and call some functions.
- 60 Custom markers included (12 building types in 5 colors each).
- Google Maps API V3 (no API key needed).
- Great documentation.
- Geocoder to get the values of your locations included in the help file.
- Simple PHP form builder included. Super easy modification of the form.
24. November 2012 – Release 1.5
Added a css reset to prevent google maps controlls to break in rare conditions.
20. February 2012 – Release 1.4
* Fixed a spelling mistake in the contact success message. * Added From and Reply to to email header.
15. Januar 2012 – Release 1.3
* Bugfix due to new version of jquery.form.js. * Removed external reference to jquery.form.js. * Performance improvements.
25. July 2011 – Release 1.2
23. June 2011 – Release 1.1
* Fixed a bug when using textarea fields.
14. June 2011 – Release 1.0
* Initial Release.
and as WordPress edition:
orginal product link