Calendar FeatureThis simple plugin provides ical export from the UCM system. This allows alerts and todo items from the UCM dashboard to appear in your personal Google Calendar or Outlook Calendar (or any calendar that supports importing ical url’s).
This also adds a calendar in your system which allows you to create tasks for your clients.
Optional Features: Also install the UCM Finance Plugin to receive calendar entries for scheduled bill payments, overdue invoices and more.
How to install
- Download and install the Ultimate Client Manager on your website
- Purchase this plugin
- Find your licence code for this plugin (click here for instructions)
- Go to Settings > Upgrade in your system
- Click the + button to add the additional licence code
- Enter your licence code for this plugin
- Click the upgrade button
- This will install the latest version of the plugin for you, and keep it updated in the future.
- Working UCM install
- Linux hosting account
- An existing calendar that can import from ICAL url’s (eg: Google Calendar)
- Check the upgrade system works on the hosting account (in Settings > Upgrade)
Feature List and Product Comparison:
Product SupportIf you require assistance please feel free to use our support system by clicking here. Please do not post support requests on the item discussion board – these are not checked regularly and your question may go unanswered for weeks.
orginal product link