SR-Transition is a jQuery based script which allows smooth transitions from page to page within a website using your basic options of a circle shape mask or fade. The Goal behind creating this script was to achieve a great transition animation with ease of use and implementation.
- Supports Form Submission – Through the options, you’re able to specify the selectors for submit buttons. This way, the transitions are handled via post.
- Two Available Transitions – You have the option of choosing between a circle mask transition or a simple fade effect. The fade effect is more of a neutral transition which can be used with any theme or style.
- Custom CSS Classes – Want or need a unique css property added to the view wrapper? Use the available options to add your custom class.
- Unique Safari Mobile Support – Apple loves to set their own trends. On Safari mobile, when a user is scrolling down, you’ll notice the back and forward buttons tend to disappear. This creates a problem when displaying your content using height:100% & overflow:auto. So the script detects when you’re using Safari on a mobile device to include some special treatment.
- This script requires a server/virtual server including the listed dependencies below.
- HistoryJS – History.js gracefully supports the HTML5 History/State APIs (pushState, replaceState, onPopState) in all browsers.
- jQuery Color – jQuery plugin for color manipulation and animation support.
Dependencies already included.
orginal product link