What is Square Gallery?
Square Gallery is a small gallery plugin for your website, which runs without any frameworks. Square Gallery doesn’t disturb your website normal operation and causes no conflicts with other code. Check out the demo gallery at the top of the page. Square Gallery currently supports Firefox 3.0+, Safari 4.0+, Chrome 5.0+, Opera 9.5+ and Internet Explorer 8.0+.
Square Gallery can be generated as a separate gallery page or easily integrated into existing html page. The gallery can also be used for building some nice website menus (e.g., demo). Each gallery item can be opened and enlarged in a simple but functional lightbox, or be used as a hyperlink leading to a different website page or different website.
– A lightweight, no-dependency (less than 4kb minified and gzipped)
– Fully responsive
– Browser compatibility
– Retina ready
– Customizable rows and columns (you can change the number of rows and/or columns in the grid based on the container size)
– Smooth animation
– Gallery types with text blocks, links and images
– 5 nice concept hover photo captions
– Easy to use and customize
– Simple and beautiful lightbox
– Keyboard navigation
=== Release notes (Version 2) ===
– Improved gallery design
– New version of gallery is faster and more efficient.
– Now gallery is fully responsive
– Adding 5 types of photo caption
– All code is rewritten from scratch (code became 2 times smaller – less than 4kb)
– Fully compliant with HTML5 and CSS3 standards
– Adding IE8 support
– Added the ability to create multiple copies of the gallery on the same page
– Many minor bug fixes and improvements.
orginal product link