One can truly say this is really the ultimate navigation tool!
In Italian language “navigo” means “to browse”, so I think the name is perfect…
With 65 jQuery plugin parameters there are thousands of customization options… literally!
In addition, any plugin parameter can be overwritten directly from each menu
All menus on this page are initialized with the same jQuery plugin settings, all the differences you see between the menus are managed through data-attributes.
Look at this! Some of these features are pretty unique:
- Valid XHTML / CSS 3 markup
- Cross Browser Support (IE9 – Firefox – Chrome – Opera – Safari) + browser fallback message for IE9 below cases
- 66 plugin parameters: you can control almost anything, and easy!
- Multiple menus on one page: and you can control almost anything for each menu, easy!
- Button mouseover or click behavior: you can select button interaction (it reflects in responsive mode too!)
- Optional “stayopen” class: useful for dropdown contained forms, videos… It avoids dropdown disappearing on mouseout
- Smart options management: each plugin parameter can be overwritten by an equivalent data attribute inside the
- tag of each menu, in this way you can set overall rules for all navbars on the website, but you can customize each menu simply adding attributes in the markup!
- Super simple markup: if you take a look of the ul tags markup you will see a very easy element structure!
Main containers are the
- tags and they can contain almost anything!
- tag can be setted in height and width with both pixel or percent values
- Horizontal or vertical orientation
- Support for fullwidth dropdowns: any complex layout allowed, text blocks, video, tables, typograpy pictures
- Main buttons auto-width function: main level buttons with the same width filling the overall navbar width
- Easy skin control: set button colors, mouseover colors, text, shadows, alpha transparence directly with plugin parameters
- Multiple Google font support: you can set font type and size for Main buttons, sub buttons /titles, subtitles and text
- Auto active-button state: based on url address but it works even for # links (useful for ajax loaded pages)
- Nice Form elements styling, can manage even complex forms layouts with many fields.
- Nice predefined shadow styles: simply set via plugin parameters
- Smooth CSS3 transitions
- Alpha or slide jQuery FX for menu dropdown levels
- ZoomIn / ZoomOut / Slide Up picture based buttons
- Nested buttons inside one
- :you can manage pseudo tabular layouts
- Useful css class based element override: you can override buttons or dropdowns style simply adding classes. Adding class in the markup to set one single element or via jquery parameters to affect entire navbar.
- Useful color inheritance system: you can set color class for a main level button and enable or disable style inheritance, to transmit color to its submenus, and even to the dropdown bg.
- Useful Fontello based icon support
- 25 predefined colors: ready to use color classes inspired from metro colors
- Programmable responsive behavior: you can set the limit screen resolution for responsive mediaquery activation.
- Programmable responsive li tags full width: you can set the limit screen resolution for expand each li tag to 100% width.
- Special responsive button mouseover mode: if button has a dropdown, each following button disappear on mouseover, only dropdown will be shown.
- Mobile custom resize class:you can set any element specific mobile size with “mobile-w-..pc” class (two digit percent instead dots)orientation
- Responsive toggle-menu button: you can enable or disable a menu wrapper with show/hide automatic button.
20 March 13 – Version 1.1
- Fixed linking bug for “onClick” behavior
15 March 13 – Version 1.1
- Added onclick button behavior
- Added tab mode (menu can be used as a tabbed interface)
- Added “stayopen” mode (useful for dropdown contained forms, videos… It avoids dropdown disappear on mouseout)
- Added example pages for new features
- Little IE10 detection bug solved
- Some CSS improvements
- Some JS improvements
- Minor bugs solved
10 March 13 – Version 1.0
- Approved by CC team ... Ok, let’s start selling!
orginal product link