DescriptionI created this plugin to easily enable the iOS 5 + 6 style checkboxes in HTML development. It is completely customisable with CSS for advanced users or the JS call can be modified to allow for simple tweaks like the colour, or the border-radus to turn the checkboxes into iOS 4 style. I was keen to make the checkboxes without the need for images so it can be modified quickly, because of this i had to use CSS 3 which means that older browsers will be effected but it does degrade gracefully. To make the code base shorter, for perfect results use jQuery 1.8+ as this includes browser prefixing support.
- iOS4, iOS5, iOS6, iOS7 UISwitch
- 100% CSS3 for complete customisability
- Ability to change the Checked Colour
- Any text for on/off
- Auto sizing based on the font-size
- Mobile Support (Although I know you may not want to load jQuery on a Mobile device.)
- Global defaults, set style once and use across your website.
Browser SupportIE 7+ Chrome Safari Firefox 3+ Opera
RequirementsThis plugin uses jQuery 1.8+
This plugin makes use of the css prefixes built into 1.8, if you are using 1.7 you will still see a checkbox but on the browsers that need css prefixes the styling will be a little different.
DisclaimeriOS is a trademark of Apple Inc.
orginal product link