Version 3.4, Aug 2nd 2015
- Added a new function called foo.original(). This will return an object containing the original images height, width, and data uri. - Cleaned up the foo.data() function and renamed it foo.crop().
Version 3.3, Jun 20th 2015
- Fixed a bug that prevented laptops with touch screen capabilities using touch.
Version 3.2, Mar 4th 2015
- Dramatically improved performance by rewriting the preview functionality through CSS. - Preview function now accepts an aspect ratio.
Version 3.1, Mar 2nd 2015
- Fixed slider bug - Fixed initiating bug
Version 3, Jan 23rd 2015
- Added functionality to zoom, rotate, flip, mask, download, and import - Added initiation settings - Added an optional live preview - New and improved slider UI. Now using input type range, instead of hundreds of lines of messy JS - Fixed buggy mobile dragging - Ability to convert images to PNG and JPEG from client-side - Re-factored code. It’s now even smaller in size! - Re-wrote documentation
A touchscreen compatible image cropper!
- Works in all the major browsers, including mobile.
- Cropping and resizing is done through Canvas. No backend scripting required.
- Minimal code. Doesn’t require jQuery UI.
- The UI differs drastically from traditional image croppers.
- Idiot-proof. I’ve added precautions to insure the computer illiterate don’t break it. For example, if the image proportions do not scale to the predetermined aspect ratio, then the image will automatically zoom in until it does scale.
- Will plug straight into Bootstrap and any other framework.
- You may run multiple instances on the same page.
- Prior versions are included!
orginal product link