Descriptioneasy Row Duplication – jQuery plugin allows you to easily duplicate (and detete) rows in your HTML code.
The rows can contain everything you want: form items (input, textarea, checks, buttons), images, simple text, etc…
The only thing you have to do is to tell the plugin what HTML element you want to duplicate. Nothing else.
The plugin will allow you to customize almost everything. Following you’ll find some of major features supported.
- Multi language support (english and italian provided, but you can translate the plugin in your language in 15 seconds)
- Set the animation to show (and its speed) when adding a row
- Set a limit to the number of the rows that can be added
- Customize the text, the position and the classes of the “Add Row” and “Delete Row” buttons. If you want to create your custom buttons, you can tell the plugin to use your ones instead of the default ones!
- Set the margin-top of each added row
- Call custom functions before/after a row add/delete
- Sortable rows using drag-and-drop (requires jQuery UI)
Of course you can have as many plugin as you want in your page and integrate very easily with your existing HTML structure!
In the demo I’ve used a Bootstrap base, but you can use everything you want: from a very basic HTML structure up to the best and complex template you can find on the internet.
You will find the Docs inside the file after the download. Should you need further assistence, feel free to contact me
Changelogver. 1.0.0 (13-03-2015)
- First relase
- Added support for drag-and-drop. Rows can now be moved up and/or down. Requires jQueryUI!
- Small improvements
orginal product link