PHP Login System
PHP Login System
With ‘Easy Password Protection’ you have a very simple way to protect your webpage content with a password just by adding one line of PHP-Code to your page.
Take a look at the CHANGELOG at the end of this page to see the hand picked new features
LIKE WHAT YOU SEE?
WHAT IS IT?
This Script will show each visitor a password entry form and forces every visitor of your page to enter the correct password before seeing your privat content.
- No complicated configuration, no database and no installation necessary
- The complete library is in a single file, so it is easy to handle
- It’s so easy to use, you need only one line of code
- The Responsiv Design works perfectly on Mobile, Tablet and PC
- Comes with 8 ready to use Design-Skins
- Runs ligning fast
- Skin Change
- Set Timeout
The following simple PHP-Code line in the first line of your PHP Page will protect your content with the password ‘demo’ and will use design skin No. 1!
- Modern: Responsive, Bootstrap, jQuery
- Comes in some handy PHP files and some Config Files
- Manual file is included in Download
- ... and many more! Just try our Demo to view all Features
- and view full Release Notes at the End of this Page
WHAT MY AMAZING CUSTOMERS THINK
- Copy some Files and set Password.
- That’s it… You are ready to start!!
PHP 4 or > is all you need!
This script does not make any use of special functions, so it will work in nearly every server environment. In case of any problems with specific hostings let me know immediately!
If you run into problems please give me not a bad rate, please take a look at the documentation of the script. If you need more help, be free to contact me via the support tab. I will do everything so that my product deserves a 5 star rating! All updates are included. Remember that the script will be updated regularly.
Thank you very much.
Best Regards, adilbo
Do you want to customize my script as you want? Just purchase the Extended License and shoot me a message from my profile page to let me know how you’re using it. Thanks!
Please take a look at my other scripts on codecanyon.net
Roadmap 1.2 (2019) ADD - Script allow Passwords from extern CSV File (only change easy-protect.php) Code-Example included
Version 1.1 (10.2017) ADD - Script allow multiple Passwords (only change easy-protect.php)
Version 1.0 (03.2017) NEW - Release of this Script on CodeCanyon
orginal product link