Classic Forms is regulary updated to include powerful and most sought after features that matter most for modern web form development without lots of sweat – Create multi-steps and modal popup forms, dynamically clone forms and form elements, use form conditional logic and branching, create autocomplete, combo widgets, format numbers and currencies, use both SMTP and SENDMAIL formats to send form data and much more.
- Form with calculation based on date range
- Form with calculation with spinners
- Form validation
- Gmaps support (autofill)
- Popup forms
- Modal forms
- Cloned elements
- Multistep with logic
- Autofill input
- File uploaders
- Datepicker Monthpicker
- UI Sliders
- Custom selects (with search, spinners)
- Numeric input (with spinner)
- Masked input
- Password input (show/hide input value)
- Textarea with autogrow and chars limit
- Tag inputs
- Custom checkbox/toggles
Make a suggestion
Hello. Help us make this framework better. Even if you did not buy this item suggest us what you would like it to be. Suggestions you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the contact form in the profile or in the comments to the framework. Each suggestion is important for us. In each suggestion we will respond. If the suggestion is interesting that its implementation we will make in the next build the framework. If you find a bug or style error please report us to email@example.com. Best regards, WorkForFood team.
Rates and Revies
This framework doesn’t contain any CMS or PHP Framework
You can use any form from the pack (30+ forms) or you can create your own form.
All forms provide client side processing and server side processing of the information (form displaying, validation, uploading, SMTP and SENDMAIL, MySQL MySQLi PDO database support ). If you want to send email or make server side validation – just create processor with few string of code using built in classes.
All forms and elements tested on Windows (Chrome, Firefox, Opera, IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11), iOS (iPhone, iPad) and Android (Opera, Firefox, Chrome, Dolphin, Android Browser).
All jQuery extensions optimized for mobile.
29.09.2015 Version 1.1 relize
- Update documentation
- Added new plugin – MonthPicker
- Fixed bug in simpleChecker. Now all checkboxes works in all tested brosers
- Added google maps support
- Extends brunching system
- Added tagMultiSelect and simpleSelector error message templating
- Added calculations function (new demos you can see in forms/delivery.html and forms/calculations.html )
- Rewrite little bit of error alert script. Now afrer last error form element change and get valid state submit button is enabled and has original color and text.
- Started develop small CRM to forms. It will be helpfull for all who have not CMS on the site. Or don’t want make manager access to CMS. (if you need some features in CRM please write a suggestion)
- Many minor style and code changes
orginal product link