Update V1.2 – 16.02.2012
- Auto Timer function has been added.
Update V1.1 – 18.12.2011
- Optimized the IE8 functionality
- New Option: Mousepointer Autofollow On/Off
What is it?
Before-After allows you to place two images on top of each other and use a draggable slider to hide and reveal each image. This is especially useful for highlighting a Before/After makeover or Untouched/Photoshopped images side by side.
We build a slider around this feature to build a unique showcase of sets of Before and After pictures. Give each slider a description and set the startpoint of the slider to transport your message.
Is it hard to implement?
What are the Features?
- Add unlimited amount of texts, images, and animate them.
- Set the Z Position of the texts, images to show them on both layer, or only on after or before layer. Mix them as you wish.
- Auto Thumbnail creation. Coloring, positions, shadows, all these features can be easily set via the CSS file.
- jQuery Conflict free plugin.
- Example demos included.
- Easy to implement.
- Any Image Size.
- Special Easing.
Thank you for your time!!
Our WordPress Themes
orginal product link