Ozzy – Generate and share funny images (v1.0.7)
Ozzy is a image generator web application which comes packed with 12 modules for generating various images which can then be shared on Facebook to increase the traffic back to your website.
You can monetize it by placing ads in various places.
How does it work?
Ozzy comes with 12 image modules by default and each module will ask the user to fill a small form which will then be used to generate the images which later will be shared on Facebook.
Why should I use Ozzy?
Ozzy produces a domino effect when it comes to traffic.
Once a user shares a generated image on Facebook, people will see it and will want to try it themselves, which will lead them to your Ozzy powered website to do so which in turn will increase traffic and the exposure of the ads shown in your website.
About the 12 modules included
The modules included in the app contain mostly dummy data, this is valid for both images and text.
We offer them like this so you can easily modify each module to fit your needs.
New modules can be added in the application, you can use existing ones as a starting point.
We’re also open to suggestions for new modules.
- Income from ads – Earn by placing your ads into the defined ads areas of the application.
- Local and remote storage – Store generated images locally, but also optionally, send them to Amazon S3 or DigitalOcean Spaces.
- Auto images cleanup – Remove old generated images from the system automatically so you save space.
- Backend area – Backend area to get insights and control every aspect of the application.
- Modules – Easy management for image generation modules. Each module is self-contained.
- Graphs/Stats – To show you how many files have been generated, their sizes, which module has been used the most, etc.
- Extension based architecture.
- Settings to control almost every aspect of the app.
- Users management.
- Automatic updater.
- In app documentation.
Please go to https://www.ozzy.fun/#demo to view the demo options.
Support / Documentation
Support is available on our website at https://www.ozzy.fun/customer/.
You need a valid license key and valid support pack.
Documentation is available in the KB at https://kb.ozzy.fun/.
Please note the app itself comes with start pages which explain what each section does, but also with a checklist area which helps you get started.
Install / Upgrade
- Linux operating system
- Apache or Nginx webserver
- PHP >= 7.1
- MySQL(>= 5.5) or MariaDB, with InnoDB storage engine.
- Cron Jobs access (linux cron jobs not web crons)
|PHP version||PHP 7.1 or higher is required.|
|MBString extension||Required for multibyte encoding string processing.|
|OpenSSL extension||Required by encrypt and decrypt methods.|
|Intl extension||PHP Intl extension 1.0.2 or higher is required.|
|ICU version||ICU 49.0 or higher is required.|
|ICU Data version||ICU Data 49.1 or higher is required.|
|Fileinfo extension||Optional. Used for files upload to detect correct file mime-types.|
|DOM extension||Required for REST API to send XML responses|
|BCMath or GMP||BCMath or GMP is required.|
- We cannot provide general webhosting and/or general PHP support.
- We cannot provide general programming or web scalling support.
- We cannot help with issues from your own customization.
- We cannot provide customizations that extended default app features.
- We do not offer install or setup services.
- This app requires adding a few cron jobs to your hosting environment. Please make sure you know how to do that.
- We cannot provide fixes that are unique to your web hosting or server environment. If your hosting or server environment is different than what is listed in REQUIREMENTS section, you’ll need to determine if it will work before purchasing.
- We try for fast response times but as described on our support tab, response time may be longer, depending on our current support queue. Too many issue/feature questions that do not fall under support will slow down all response times. Please investigate for yourself thoroughly before contacting us.
- We don’t offer free support, if your support is expired, before asking questions consider renewing it.
- Before asking questions make sure you did your part and reserched current answers.
- You can’t get a refund once the item has been downloaded in any circumstances.
- Read all the product information before you decide to buy it.
- We speak english only to our customers, so we expect you speak it decently enough so we can understand each other.